Accidents on Road
Traffic News Update
Accidental case Guideline
  • Halt your vehicle
  • Remove the injured to the nearest private / Govt. Hospital
  • At the Government Hospital, give your name, address and relevant
    information of the accident to the duty constable stationed at the casualty department.
  • Wait in the hospital for arrival of the duty officer from the Police
  • If you cannot give first aid or medical treatment to the injured at the
    place of the accident because you are surrounded by a mob, then you must report this incident immediately to nearest Police Station.

    As per the provisions of sections 134(a), (b) r/w 187 M. V. Act Driver failing to do so
    is liable for three months imprisonment or five hundred rupees fine or both.